Purchasing a new home?
Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. Our online application process is conveniently designed to allow you to stop any time and pick up where you left off. Apply for an Old Line Bank Mortgage
Building or renovating your home?
If you are planning custom construction for your home – you can contact one of the our mortgage professionals who will help find the right loan for you. Contact a Loan Officer
Mortgage documentation typically includes:
- Photo ID
- Paystubs covering the last 30 days
- Federal Tax Returns and W2 Forms from the last 2 years
- Consecutive bank statements from the last 2 months
- Addresses and Landlord/mortgage information from the last 2 years
- Documentation on additional income or assets
If you currently own Real Estate:
- Mortgage account information
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
- Copy of last settlement statement, insurance and tax bill