Bowie, Md. – August 29, 2018
UPDATE: Look for the new updated version when you login after 6a.m. Saturday, October 13.
Old Line Bank now offers the SecurLOCK™ Equip mobile app to consumers who desire additional security and control of their Old Line Bank Debit Cards. SecurLOCK™ Equip provides cardholders the ability to control how, when and where their cards are used.
- On/Off: Consumers will be able to turn their Debit Card on or off with the press of a button.
- Use Restrictions: Consumers will be able to set where they allow the use of their card, define merchant categories, and set allowable transaction types.
- Spending Limits: Allows consumers to set limits on withdrawals or transactions.
- Balance & History: Users will have 24/7 access to balance and transaction history for cards registered through SecurLOCK™.
- Interactive Alerts: Receive instantaneous alerts for low balance, transaction limit or for all transactions.
- Location Settings: This feature restricts where cards can be used through the mobile phone’s location abilities. This allows transactions from within a set radius of where a customer is currently located.
Old Line Bank is delighted to offer customers “the power to protect in the palm of your hand” with SecurLOCK™ Equip. This provides a simple and secure way for cardholders to prevent fraudulent transactions in a timely manner. The application is now available for download in the Apple Store and Google Play. To fully benefit from the features of SecurLOCK ™ Equip, it is important your phone operating system is current!
If you have any questions about SecurLOCK™ Equip, you can contact your local Old Line Bank branch for more information!
About Old Line Bank
Old Line Bancshares is the parent company of Old Line Bank, a Maryland chartered commercial bank headquartered in Bowie, Maryland, approximately 10 miles east of Andrews Air Force Base and 20 miles east of Washington, D.C. Old Line Bank has more than 35 branches located in its primary market area of suburban Maryland (Washington, D.C. suburbs, Southern Maryland and Baltimore suburbs) counties of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Calvert, Carroll, Charles, Frederick, Harford, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s and St. Mary’s. It also targets customers throughout the greater Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas.